AWARD NOMINATIONS ROLL IN FOR LISA SHEPHERD SALONS
Following in the footsteps of their salon boss, seven brightest hair stars are through to the final stages of a prestigious industry award.
- Young Creative Talent, Teri Lowe - Birmingham
- Young Creative Talent, Annie Hindson - Sutton
- Salon Trainee, Joshua Cave - Kidderminster
- Salon Trainee, Grace Truman - Sutton
- Colour Hotshot, Abbie Hadley - Kidderminster
- Image of the Year, Katie Mulcahy - Birmingham
- Photographic Collection of the Year, Katie Mulcahy - Birmingham
- Salon Interior of the Year, London
- Website of the Year
This is a huge feather in the cap for the salon team and for Lisa Shepherd, who is the winner of more than 20 industry awards herself and who is resident colour expert on 10 Years Younger.
Lisa said: “Hairdressing is an increasingly competitive industry so you have to work hard and push yourself everyday to be the best - this is something which I instil in my team - I am very proud of them all for getting through to the final stages."
“In total we have ten nominations across the salon group, including best website, at the Clynol Awards this year which is testament to how hard we work as a group and the high level of talent that we have.
“To gain outside recognition such as this is hugely beneficial to the business and I will have my fingers crossed for all of the team who will be attending the awards ceremony in Manchester.”
The winners of the Clynol Awards, which were judged by panel of industry experts, will be announced at the ceremony on Sunday, April 3 at the Radisson Hotel, Manchester.